Recipe by Daniele1969
My husband came up with this one. EXCELLENT!!!! Easy and tasty. He makes this for dinner with a side of baguette bread and nothing else. I've added grilled chicken breast and was fantastic! Enjoy!!!
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seaded
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (6 ounce) container feta cheese
- fresh dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice all the tomatoes in half. Quarter the cucumbers and then slice them.
- In a small bowl, blend the lemon juice, feta cheese, chopped dill weed and salt together. This is your "dressing".
- Throw everything into a large bowl and toss.
- Now this is where I added my cooked chicken breast.