Recipe by TiaGem
I ADORE tomato salad, so I don't ever let it go to waste! I am known throughout my family for these biscuits. If your salad has gone mushy, don't throw it away! Put it in a biscuit!
- 1 cup of leftover tomatoes, from tomato salad (chunked fresh tomatoes w/ onions, olive oil, basil, and salt&pepper, If you don't have a cup of the)
- 2 1⁄4 cups baking mix (like Bisquick, Jiffy, Fix & Mix)
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk or 2⁄3 cup water
- melted butter
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix baking mix and milk or water until moistened.
- Add tomato salad (and spinach, if you are using it) and mix together.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.