Recipe by Hommus
This healthy Salad is not only easy to make, but is also very tasty. This salad is excellent with Lentils and Rice Dish (Mujadarah). or my its self. see my recipe for Lentils and Rice Dish (Mujadarah).
Top Review by UmmBinat
Very good. I made this with fresh mint and pepper, no other optionals out of preference when there was already onion in the salad. I used very sweet baby Italian tomatoes, Lebanese cucumber, flat leaf parsley, freshly squeezed lemon, sea salt and a few dashes sumac like another reviewer. I will definitely make this again.
- 3 medium finely diced tomatoes
- 1 -2 finely diced cucumber
- 1 small diced onion (optional)
- 1 finely diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 crushed garlic clove (optional)
- 1⁄2 bunch chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (pepper is optional)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil