Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey mustard
- Mix tomatoes, corn, green onion, basil, parsley, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and honey mustard together.
- Marinate 20 minutes at room temperature.
Great combination of ingredients and nice balance. If you let the salad marinate longer than the recommended 20 minutes, all the ingredients will be the color of balsamic vinegar.
I truly was skeptical of trying this recipe - no oil, just vinegar? - but, I had 4 tomatoes that needed to be eaten so thought I would give it a try. Wow, what a wonderful salad. The honey mustard is the perfect addition. Thanks for posting, rosasharn.
Simple tasty salad - That touch of honey mustard changes the whole salad - I loved it