Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick easy side dish.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cupuincooked long grain rice
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a 3 cup microwave-safe dish, melt butter. Stir in rice and onion. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or untiil rice is slightly browned and onion is tender; stirring once. Add broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 13-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in green onion, tomato and parsely.
This rice pilaf has a very good taste. Easy to do in the microwave. Perfect for a weeknight. Thanks Ck2plz :) Made for bargain basement tag game