- 8 cups Uncle Ben's converted brand rice
- 8 cups tomato juice
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons shredded mint
- 4 tablespoons shredded cilantro
- 6 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 bay leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat tomato juice and chicken stock.
- Sweat onion, then add garlic, saute for 2 minutes, add rice, toss for 2 minutes.
- Add mixture of tomato juice and chicken stock,bring to a rapid boil, then lower to a slow heat, season with salt and pepper, add all herbs, cover with foil, cook 20 to 25 minutes.