Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
An adaptation of an Indian recipe. Cool and light with a spicy bite. Can be used in a variety of situations. Very cheap as a main course (for 2 people) with naan bread.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 green chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- Clean and chop the tomatoes and chile peppers.
- Clean and chop the onion; soak in water for c.
- 15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients and chill the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix well before serving and add salt to taste.