Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favourite recipe that my grandmother taught me. Very easy to make and very yummy. My daughter enjoys this one too.
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 2 onions, cut
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons tamarind juice
- curry leaf
- mustard seeds
- jeera powder
- In a vessel, add diced tomatoes, onions and garlic.
- Add 1cup water, chilli powder, salt and tamrind juice and allow it to boil for few minutes untill they are all cooked.
- Take it out from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Now blend them in a mixie for couple of seconds.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and jeera and curry leaves.
- Now add the blended soup to the pan and allow to boil for couple of minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.