Recipe by kalpana.vummidi
This is one of my favourite recipe that my grandmother taught me. Very easy to make and very yummy. My daughter enjoys this one too.
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 2 onions, cut
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons tamarind juice
- curry leaf
- mustard seeds
- jeera powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a vessel, add diced tomatoes, onions and garlic.
- Add 1cup water, chilli powder, salt and tamrind juice and allow it to boil for few minutes untill they are all cooked.
- Take it out from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Now blend them in a mixie for couple of seconds.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and jeera and curry leaves.
- Now add the blended soup to the pan and allow to boil for couple of minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.