Cooking Light. Sept 09. I think I would do this on the George Foreman grill instead of the broiler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Combine mayonnaise and pesto in a bowl, stirring well.
- 3Arrange bread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Broil bread 2 minutes or until toasted.
- 4Turn bread over; place 1 cheese slice on each of 4 bread slices. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is bubbly.
- 5Spread about 2 teaspoons pesto mixture over each cheese-topped bread slice.
- 6Arrange 1/4 cup arugula and 2 tomato slices over pesto mixture; sprinkle tomato slices evenly with pepper and salt.
- 7Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons of remaining pesto mixture evenly over one side of each remaining bread slice; place 1 slice, pesto-side down, on top of each sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Provolone Sandwiches With Pesto Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 1189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: