Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Williams-Sonoma Mayo Clinic Cookbook. Healthy and flavorful! Only 4 WW points per serving for those who keep track.
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- To make the marinade: whisk together the tomato juice, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, honey and pepper flakes. Remove and reserve half of the marinade.
- Add the pork to the remaining marinade. Cover and marinate at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Remove the meat and discard the marinade.
- In a nonstick wok or larg skillet over high heat, bring the reserved marinade to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil for 2 minutes. Add the pork, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook until the pork is cooked through and the sauce has thickened, about 5 more minutes.
Be careful and don't let the pork boil dry! I walked away for a few minutes and caught it just in time! It's absolutely delicious! The Braised Leeks are perfect with it!