- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 5 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, basil, parsley, onion flakes and cottage cheese.
- Spread tomatoes evenly across bottom of pastry shell, then sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until set in center.