Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My cousin gave me this recipe because I love Pizza, but have a problem with digesting meats. I felt deprived because I could no longer eat the foods I loved, but this one did the trick for me. It does have that deep dish pizza flavor and texture.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 8 ounces grated cheese
- Mix bisquick with enough milk to form a soft dough.
- Press dough into pie plate.
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on dough.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Mix mayonnaise and cheese and spread over tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
This was really easy to make. I cut the mayo down to 1 cup, but it still seemed like too much. Next time I will use less. I added basil and chili powder as well. Thanks for the recipe!
I had to make this one. I love Tomatoes. Thanks for the wonderful treat.
I made this for brunch. I cut the mayo down to 1 cup (used light mayo) and it tasted almost like a souflee. We enjoyed this with a side of ham and fruit. Very simple and good use of fresh summer tomatoes.