Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend shared this recipe with me -- however I am not sure where she got it.
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 5 -6 roma tomatoes, cut in small cubes
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use fat free)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or what you like to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or what you like to taste)
- 2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (save about 2 -3 oz for topping)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Bake pie crust for 10-15 mins at 350.
- Mix the all other ingredients saving a bit of the cheese.
- When pie crust is done pour the mixture into and top with the remaining cheese.
This recipe, as written, is incomplete. After I baked the shell and added the Tomato mixture, I ended up putting it back in the oven and baked it until heated through and bubbly. I also cut down on the mayo and used Fontina cheese instead of Mozzarella. The flavors where nice but the whole recipe really didn't come together for me. Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2012