1 hr 5 mins
This pie is absolutely fabulous. When I make it to sell at my market it flies off the table! My Mother found it an old community cookbook. I prefer to make it with full fat cheese and mayo, but I wanted to give the option for those who like low fat items.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially bake your pie crust. I use whole wheat pastry four, but you can use your favorite recipe.
- 2Mix the mayo with the cheddar cheese.
- 3Layer the pie as follows: 1/2 the tomatoes, 1/2 the onion, 1/2 the basil, 1/2 the mushrooms, 1/2 the Swiss cheese, All the mayo and cheddar mixture, then repeat layers.
- 4Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes until golden.
- 5Share with friends and enjoy!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 205.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: