Easy peasy tomato pie. My boss gave me this recipe when I had an overabundance of tomatoes. Extremely delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice tomatoes into pie crust. Sprinkle tomatoes with some of the seasonings as you layer them into the pie crust.The potato pie crust from the Moosewood cookbook is the best for this recipe, but any pie crust can be used.
- 2Mix together remaining ingredients (mayo, cheese, & seasoning) until it achieves the consistency of cake frosting then completely cover the tomatoes.
- 3Bake for roughly 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4Optional: Use ricotta cheese and put sautéed onions on top or sprinkle with a little cooked and chopped bacon.
- 5Note: Seasoning measurements are approximate, you can use more or less to your taste.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.7
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 1033.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g