Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was great and easy meal, and a nice way to use up phyllo dough. Points 1.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 8 sheets frozen thawed phyllo pastry
- 2 cups shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 lb tomatoes, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Spray jelly roll pan with cooking spray; place sheet of phyllo on pan and spray generously with spray.
- Repeat with remaining sheets phyllo.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and onion over phyllo; arrange tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and herbs.
- Bake pizza at 375°F until phyllo is browned and cheese melted, about 15 minutes.
Oh sooo good!!! Added some fresh garlic to it and it was fantastic!!! Very good use for garden fresh tomatoes. Made for a good light meal. Will be making again.
mmm this is the ultimate crisp thin crust pizza !! Soo delicious and easy and looks wonderful too. I had to use old sharp cheddar instead of the mozzarella cheese but did use the Parmesan to top it. The dill and basil were the perfect accents. This is one of the best pizzas we have ever had and I will be making it again often. Loved the crust, thanks for posting.
Beautiful and delicious appetizer! Made for Superbowl Sunday, and served it early in the day. It was very well received and just looked fabulous. Thanks for a wonderful appy!