This was great and easy meal, and a nice way to use up phyllo dough. Points 1.
Make and share this Tomato Phyllo Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Spray jelly roll pan with cooking spray; place sheet of phyllo on pan and spray generously with spray.
- Repeat with remaining sheets phyllo.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and onion over phyllo; arrange tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and herbs.
- Bake pizza at 375°F until phyllo is browned and cheese melted, about 15 minutes.