1/6 Photos of Tomato Phyllo Pizza
This was great and easy meal, and a nice way to use up phyllo dough. Points 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray jelly roll pan with cooking spray; place sheet of phyllo on pan and spray generously with spray.
- 2Repeat with remaining sheets phyllo.
- 3Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and onion over phyllo; arrange tomato slices on top.
- 4Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and herbs.
- 6Bake pizza at 375°F until phyllo is browned and cheese melted, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Phyllo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 470.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g