I clipped this recipe out of our newspaper...I made it this weekend and it was easy and tasted wonderful...putting here for safe keeping. I only used red roma tomatoes as that is all I had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine butter and garlic. Place 1 phyllo sheet on pan. Brush with butter mixture. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets and butter mixture.
- 3Sprinkle phyllo with mozzarella to within 2 1/2 inches of the edges.
- 4Top with sliced tomatoes, sprinkle with feta and basil. Roll phyllo edges to form a rim around tomatoes.
- 5Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until phyllo is crisp and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Phyllo Pie
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 534.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g