Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found in a newspaper insert and posted b/c I want to be able to find this again... the photo looks incredibly delicious and now it's summer... there are a lot of good tomatoes available!
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Combine butter and garlic.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on pan and brush with butter/garlic mixture.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo and butter/garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle phyllo with mozzarella to within 2.5" of the edges.
- Top with sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with feta and basil.
- Roll phyllo edges to form rim.
- Bake 20-25 minuntes, til phyllo is crisp and cheese is melted.
- NOTE: You can use any size phyllo sheets and adjust the ingredients accordingly.
Great recipe!! It IS really easy to make. Brought it to a party and everyone loved it. Also made another and changed the tomatoes to sauteed onions, mushrooms and zucchini which was also delicious!! Thanks!
This pie is AWESOME!!!! The flavor is fantastic. Just the right amt. of everything. Thanks for sharing a terrific recipe.
awesome! Easy to make and tastes delicious. Will make again soon.