Found in a newspaper insert and posted b/c I want to be able to find this again... the photo looks incredibly delicious and now it's summer... there are a lot of good tomatoes available!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- 2Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 3Combine butter and garlic.
- 4Place 1 sheet of phyllo on pan and brush with butter/garlic mixture.
- 5Repeat with remaining phyllo and butter/garlic mixture.
- 6Sprinkle phyllo with mozzarella to within 2.5" of the edges.
- 7Top with sliced tomatoes.
- 8Sprinkle with feta and basil.
- 9Roll phyllo edges to form rim.
- 10Bake 20-25 minuntes, til phyllo is crisp and cheese is melted.
- 11NOTE: You can use any size phyllo sheets and adjust the ingredients accordingly.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Phyllo Pie
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 520.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g