Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such a beautiful presentation! It's almost too pretty to cut into. This will WOW your guests. It looks like a cheesecake. Serve with your favorite crackers or even on toast points.Here's a tip: To make cutting Brie a lot easier, spray your knife with cooking spray.
- boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, rehydrated
- 4 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 (13 ounce) brie cheese, well chilled (each wheel about 5 inches and 13 ounces)
- 1 3⁄4 ounces pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- note* to toast pine nuts, bake at 350 F for 5 minute (the nuts should be slightly browned).
- Pour boiling water over tomatoes in a medium bowl. Let stand 4 minute or until just softened; drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place tomatoes, RedHot® sauce and onions in food processor; process until smooth paste forms.
- Using a large sharp knife, split each Brie in half horizontally.
- Spread tomato mixture over cut sides of bottom halves.
- Cut bottom halves.
- Sprinkle evenly with pine nuts.
- Cover the bottom halves with the top halves; cut side down.Press gently. Spread butter on edges of rounds; roll in chopped parsley.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Cut into wedges and serve with crackers, french bread or toast points.
- Note: Filled Brie may be served warm. (Do not coat with butter and parsley).Place in baking dish; bake at 325°F 5 to 10 minute or until sightly softened.