Recipe by Short Order Southern
This Christmas, my mom bought a similar dip from Costco. Everyone loved it so much, I decided to try to make my own version of it. (Cooking time includes chill time.)
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 3-4 green onions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml sour cream
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 113.39 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained & finely-chopped
- 226.79 g basil pesto, well-drained
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Mix first four ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- 2. In a small bundt pan or glass bowl, lay a sheet of plastic wrap.
- 3. Press sun-dried tomatoes firmly onto the plastic wrap in the bowl. Follow with the pesto, and then add the cream cheese as the final layer. Chill for 2 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, turn out onto a pretty platter, and remove the plastic wrap.