Kate in Ontario's Note:
This is an easy dish to prepare. The marinade can be made a day ahead as well as the salsa. It takes very little time to grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup dry sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1In bowl cover tomatoes with boiling water and soak for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain and put in food processor.
- 3Add basil,garlic, and oil and process until finely mixed.
- 4Place in large bowl, add chicken and turn to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- 6Peach Salsa: Combine ingredients and set aside.
- 7Preheat greased grill to medium and cook for about 6 min.
- 8per side or until no longer pink Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Pesto Chicken with Peach Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.5
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 140.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: