I got this recipe by doing a search on lycos. I changed the noodles from macaroni to rotini noodles. This salad is very flavorful with the onions, garlic and parsley--very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- 2Rinse in cold water and drain.
- 3Stir in tomatoes, onions, garlic, parsley, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 4Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 200.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g