Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe by doing a search on lycos. I changed the noodles from macaroni to rotini noodles. This salad is very flavorful with the onions, garlic and parsley--very tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini noodles
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, onions, garlic, parsley, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours.
Delicious if you cut the salt back to 1/4 tsp or less for this much pasta. Half a tsp is WAY too much. I added some mozzarella cheese and crushed red pepper. I don't know what appetites are like at your house but this amount would only serve 3 at mine.