Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is an awesome cool and refreshing salad for the warmer weather, although it is great anytime. It uses such fresh delicious ingredients, it is perfect for picnics, barbeques, potlucks, etc.
Top Review by Derf
Karen Monahan, this pasta salad was quite good!!nice combination of tastes, I think next time I make it I will add a chopped jalapeno pepper to give it a little bite. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 lb shell macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon course black pepper