Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Fresh ingredients are essential to this quick, light lunch I "invented" with leftover pasta (rotini and fiori).
- 2 small tomatoes (good ones)
- 4 ounces pasta, cooked (shapes)
- 1 -2 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, freshly ground
- Put pasta in bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Slice tomatoes in bite size pieces and layer over pasta.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder, and fresh oregano on tomatoes.
- Break apart cheese slices into smaller pieces and layer over tomatoes.
- Microwave for one minute.