Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A flavorful, moist snapper dish!
- 2 cups fresh parsley, chopped,divided
- 2 lbs red snapper fillets
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a lightly greased baking pan, spread 1-1/2 cups of parsley.
- Arrange red snapper fillets on top of parsley.
- Combine onion, garlic, tomato juice, white wine and remaining parsley; spread over the snapper.
- Arrange the tomato slices on top of parsley mixture.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until snapper is opaque and flakes when tested with fork.
This was a very moist fish. I wanted something with a little more spice and added a jalepeno pepper, halved and seeded. I found this very easy to put together and cooked in the time stated. This would probably work well using other firm fleshed fish as well. Thanks for posting.