- 158.75 g couscous (toasted pine nut)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 295.73 ml chicken broth
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into half inch pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, skinned and diced
- 118.29-177.44 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat, add garlic and cook 2 minutes. Add broth and contents of spice packet. Bring just to a boil. Stir in asparagus. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 minute.
- Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and parmesan cheese.