Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 1 tablespoon diced purple onion
- 2 teaspoons diced purple onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Serve at room temperature.
absolutely delicious. My entire family loved it. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and so fresh!
I made this to go with baked salmon. It was really good. My only criticism is that even with the hot sauce, I found it overly sweet. Next time I will chop up a serrano pepper to balance out the flavour.
This salsa with fish and white rice is a favorite for us....can hardly eat fish without it anymore. Easy to make and yummy!