Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from InStyle magazine. I don't know how long ago. I love this recipe because it's healthy, easy to make, great for entertaining, and of course very tasty!
- 3 lbs vine ripened tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) box orzo pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh chives
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (about 4 lemons)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes and orzo.
- In a small bowl combine oil, herbs, and lemon zest. Pour over orzo and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
I love Orzo and always trying something new with it and this is simple and refreshing. I also took it to work and they ate it all. Thanks for posting !