The perfect, quick, bachelor-y lunch for when you're hard pressed for time! This healthy recipe includes the 4 main food groups, so tuck in, and double the recipe if you're really hungry! :-)
- Wash the spinach leaves, shake off excess water, place in a microwave-proof bowl, and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until just wilted.
- Alternatively, you can omit this step and just have it raw, or use lettuce leaves.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly over the bread slices.
- Place 1-2 wilted spinach leaves (or lettuce) over each slice, and top with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toast on a grilling rack in the oven (300C) for 5-7 minutes or until the bottom of the bread is slightly brown.
- Eat immediately, with fresh fruit for a healthy lunch!