1/1 Photo of Tomato & Onion Scrambled Eggs
I threw this together using ingredients I had on hand, and while nothing special to look at it was quite tasty. Fresh herbs might also be a nice addition. Quantities are approximate. Could be made as an omelet if preferred. I had mine on buttered toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan on low to medium heat, then throw in onion and sugar. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring from time to time.
- 2Throw in mustard, stir to combine, and cook until onion is done to your liking, stirring as necessary.
- 3Combine eggs, salt, pepper and cream cheese - don't worry if the cheese doesn't incorporate, it will once it's heated - and throw into pan, stirring everything together. If mixture is too thick, add a little milk.
- 4Add tomatoes, stirring and cooking until eggs are almost done, then add grated cheese and stir to melt and heat through.
- 5Add extra salt & pepper if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato & Onion Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.4
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 418.4 mg
- Sodium 451.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g