Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a Taste Of Home Magazine. Looked so good in the picture I had to give it a try.
- 4 large tomatoes, Sliced
- 2 medium sweet onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Layer tomatoes and onions in a shallow serving dish. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well.
- Drizzle over salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
The dressing adds great flavor to the tomatoes. In fact, I think the dressing would add great flavor to any salad! Perfectly seasoned--I think it would taste good with some chopped garlic as well.