Recipe by crazycookinmama
This is from a Taste Of Home Magazine. Looked so good in the picture I had to give it a try.
Top Review by iris5555
The dressing adds great flavor to the tomatoes. In fact, I think the dressing would add great flavor to any salad! Perfectly seasoned--I think it would taste good with some chopped garlic as well.
- 4 large tomatoes, Sliced
- 2 medium sweet onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper