Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
we also make mashed potatoes and use the gravy fronm the pork chops with the mashed potatoes, makes for a really good meal.
- In skillet, heat corn oil over medium heat, add chops& onion, brown.
- set chops aside.
- Add remaining ingradiants; stirring constantly, bring to a boil, return chops to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops.
- (and mashed potatoes if you choose).
So simple to prepare and so tasty - I added a couple of mushrooms as well, prepared only 1 chop cut the water back and used a pork steak. Served with steamed cauliflower, carrots & Garlic mashed potatoes Thanks sgtwife for a lovely meal
this recipe was sooo tasty.I used shallots in place of the onion only because i prefer them.