Recipe by sgtwife
we also make mashed potatoes and use the gravy fronm the pork chops with the mashed potatoes, makes for a really good meal.
Top Review by Bergy
So simple to prepare and so tasty - I added a couple of mushrooms as well, prepared only 1 chop cut the water back and used a pork steak. Served with steamed cauliflower, carrots & Garlic mashed potatoes Thanks sgtwife for a lovely meal
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 package knorr tomato basil soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, heat corn oil over medium heat, add chops& onion, brown.
- set chops aside.
- Add remaining ingradiants; stirring constantly, bring to a boil, return chops to skillet.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops.
- (and mashed potatoes if you choose).