Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- pizza dough (enough for 1 pizza)
- 1⁄4 cup grated nippy cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup drained yogurt or 1⁄2 cup pureed cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 lb plum tomato, sliced
- 1⁄8 cup nicoise olive, pitted
- Cook onions with salt to tast, till soft.
- Cool slightly.
- Roll dough into 14 inch round about 1/8 inch thick.
- Place in casserole dish, leaving lots of dough overhanging.
- Layer onions over dough.
- Spread with yogurt or cottage cheese.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Arrange half of tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with olives.
- Top with remaining tomato slices& season with salt& pepper.
- Bake about 35-40 minutes.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.