- 1 paratha dough
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- oil (to shallow fry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except dough and oil.
- Take a lump of dough.
- Divide into 2 lumps.
- Roll both separately into thin chappatis.
- Drain excess water from the mixture every now and then.
- Spread some filling on the chappati and moisten the rim with water.
- Press the other chappati over it so as to seal the rims together.
- Shallow fry and serve hot and crisp with butter or chutney.