Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A scrumptious way to start your day, this omlette is bursting with garden-fresh tomato flavour!
- 158.51 ml egg white
- 29.58 ml water
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 0.25 ml parsley flakes
- 0.25 ml allspice
- Whisk egg whites, water, pepper, and parsley flakes in a small bowl until frothy.
- Pour mixture into a small pan and distribute tomatoes evenly over top.
- Cook 10 minutes, or until edges are nice and crispy.
- Season with allspice and serve.
very tasty omelette, made it for a quick supper. was out of parsley so used chives, and I added a little shredded cheddar cheese on top, it worked very nicely. good omelette that i will make again, thanks for posting. I had a little trouble getting it out of the pan but it was my own fault, forgot to spray the frypan with veggie spray!! Loved the touch of allspice.