Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. You could also use this as a no-cook pasta sauce.
- 6 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 4 black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 -4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine tomatoes, olives, onion and herbs in a bowl.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Pour off any liquid that has accumulated; add lemon juice and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.