Recipe by BlondieItaliana
This is a great tasting tomato, olive and fontina frittata. This is a super dish to make for a Sunday or Holiday Brunch or even a dinner party. I do most of the prep for this in my food processor/mini-chopper (for the tomato, pancetta, scallions, & olives). Recipe doesn't include it, but you could also add some Italian peppers or cherry peppers to kick it up a bit.
- 6 eggs
- 14.79 ml flour
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 7.39 ml italian seasoning (or 1 teaspoon Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix)
- 473.18 ml Fontina cheese, shredded (or cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- 109.99 g can olives, sliced and pitted
- 118.29 ml green onion (thinly sliced)
- 118.29 ml tomatoes (fresh tomato, chopped and seeded)
- 118.29 ml pancetta (or Canadian bacon or ham)
- cooking spray (Pam olive oil cooking spray)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 3-4 quart casserole dish with olive oil Pam cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
- In bowl, whisk 1 egg with flour until blended then whisk in the 5 remaining eggs, pepper and Italian seasoning. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake 22-25 minutes until golden brown and well set.