Garden tomatoes are good to use in this salad! A very thinly sliced red onion placed on top of the tomatoes can be used if desired. If you love tomatoes you will love this salad...try to use only tarragon vinegar for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 -5 large ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2-3/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1In a bowl combine vinegar, oregano, Dijon, shallots, minced garlic, minced ginger, oil, salt and pepper' whisk to combine.
- 2Arrange the tomato slices on a platter, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired .
- 3Sprinkle with chopped olives, then feta cheese.
- 4Drizzle with enough dressing to coat.
- 5Pass the remaining dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Olive Feta Salad With Tarragon-Garlic Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.4
- Calories from Fat 578
- Total Fat 64.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 618.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: