Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this salad is fabulous! the fresher the ingredients the better it tastes
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced into thin slices
- 1⁄2 lb assorted red pear tomatoes or 1⁄2 lb cherry tomatoes, red and yellow,halved
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive, halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- grated lemon, zest of
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh pepper
- crumble feta in a small bowl, add mint, set aside.
- season tomato slices with salt, arrange on a platter.
- top with cucumber slices.
- add bite sized tomatoes on top.
- sprinkle with olives.
- whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and zest and pepper in small bowl.
- drizzle over vegetables.
- top with feta.
Wonderful summer salad that we will be having often this summer. We had this with barbequed steak and lime parfait pie for a perfect summer supper. Thanks Chia for posting this keeper salad.
This is the favourite salad at our house. The flavours are all so fresh. Thanks for posting!