Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a simple recipe that makes a great sauce for fried fish or grilled chicken. Makes enough for 2.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced (1/4-inch dice is perfect)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon is perfect)
- 1 -2 teaspoon capers
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Add diced tomato and let start to cook down, about 4-6 minutes.
- When the tomatoes are half cooked through add the mustard, capers, garlic. Cook until heated through and tomatoes are cook through.
- Spoon over fish or chicken.