Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from BHG.
- 1⁄3 cup creamy dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup peeled seeded and chopped tomato
- In small bowl stir together Dijon-style mustard blend and dry mustard until well combined.
- Gently stir in tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Note: To peel tomatoes easily: using kitchen tongs or a fork, gently lower tomato into boiling water for 30 seconds or until skins split.
- Dip in cold water or rinse under a running faucet.
- Remove skin.