Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A fantastic and easy dinner.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped shallot
- 1 lb assorted wild and domestic mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 lb vine-ripe tomatoes, seeded,diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, sliced into small pieces
- 3⁄4 lb fusilli or 3⁄4 lb bucatini pasta or 3⁄4 lb perciatelli, cooked
- In large nonstick skillet, melt butter.
- Add chopped shallots; cook until softened, 3 minutes.
- Add assorted mushrooms; saute until tender, 8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, rosemary, 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper; saute until tomatoes are softened, 3 minutes.
- In large pasta bowl, place 3/4 lb freshly cooked pasta; add sauce; toss to mix well.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.