- 2 lbs medium-sized mushrooms, about 36
- 1⁄4 lb blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (you need 1 for every 2 mushrooms; i.e., if you have 36 mushrooms you need 18 cherry tomatoes)
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems; reserve for another use.
- Place mushroom caps, rounded side down, in an ungreased 13x9 baking dish.
- Blend together onion, cheese and worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Wash cherry tomatoes, dry, and cut in half.
- Into each mushroom cap place about 1/4 tsp bread crumbs, then a scant 1/2 tsp cheese mixture, then top with a tomato half, cut side down.
- Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.