Tomato, Mushroom, and Mozzarella Pizza
- Arrange oven racks in the lower and upper third of the oven. Heat oven to 475°F
- Roll out dough on a well-floured surface to make two 12-inch squares or rounds, and transfer to two ungreased baking sheets.
- Top both squares with chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, and black olives. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizzas for 10 minutes, remove from the oven, and top with the mozzarella.
- Return to the oven and continue baking 3 to 5 minutes longer, or until the cheese is melted and the edges of pies are lightly browned.