Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has been a big hit with my family for a long time. Another recipe "clipped" from a magazine some time ago. And it's fabulous with our Jersey tomatoes!
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and cubed (1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup mild onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- lettuce cup (optiopnal)
- In medium bowl mix well all ingredients except lettuce.
- Serve in lettce cups.