Recipe by BakinBaby
This comes from the Land O Lakes Pasta Book. Just right for making in the summer when fresh tomatoes are in season.
Top Review by Halcyon Eve
This is a very tasty, quick and easy pasta salad. I used dried herbs as I didn't have fresh, and I left out the chili flakes for DS's sake. I can imagine that as good as it was, it would be even better with fresh herbs. DH devoured his large helping and went back for more. Even DS liked it, despite his dislike of fresh tomatoes. The fresh mozzarella added a wonderful creamy texture to the salad--it was definitely better than aged mozzarella would have been! Thanks so much for posting, BakinBaby! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders tag game.
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml fresh basil (chopped)
- 14.79 ml fresh oregano (chopped)
- 0.59 ml red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 113.39 g dry pasta
- 118.29 ml red onion (chopped)
- 8 roma tomatoes (cut into 3/4-inch pieces)
- 226.79 g fresh mozzarella cheese (cut in 3/4 pieces)