This comes from the Land O Lakes Pasta Book. Just right for making in the summer when fresh tomatoes are in season.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (chopped)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces dry pasta
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 8 roma tomatoes (cut into 3/4-inch pieces)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (cut in 3/4 pieces)
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; set aside.
- Cook pasta, rinse with cold water and drain.
- In large bowl gently toss together pasta and vegetables.
- Pour dressing over and toss gently.
- Cover, refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.