1/1 Photo of Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Salad
This comes from the Land O Lakes Pasta Book. Just right for making in the summer when fresh tomatoes are in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces dry pasta
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 8 roma tomatoes (cut into 3/4-inch pieces)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (cut in 3/4 pieces)
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; set aside.
- 2Cook pasta, rinse with cold water and drain.
- 3In large bowl gently toss together pasta and vegetables.
- 4Pour dressing over and toss gently.
- 5Cover, refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 145.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g