- 8 slices of vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 medium fresh basil leaves
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into 8 slices
- dry oregano leaves
- sea salt or kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a large platter.
- Place one basil leaf on top of each tomato slice.
- Place one slice of mozzarella on top of each basil leaf.
- Spring oregano, salt and black pepper on cheese and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Finish with drizzle of balsamic vinegar.