Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
Tastes like pizza bread. You can chop up a bit of pepperoni and include as well if you like!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons onions, dehydrated
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the bread machine in order given directed by for your machine.
- Set crust to light and bake on white bread.
There just wasn't enough flavor to this bread for me. So, what I did was sliced this bread thick and made little pizzas out of it by toasting the bread and topping it with tomatoe sauce, mozzarella cheese, some more sun-dried tomatoes and onions. It was pretty good, just not the best...sorry.